We Are Going to Expose BJP's Anti-Farmer Policies: Congress Leader Krishna Byre Gowda
By Times Of India 26-Oct-2019
- The Congress and JD(S) are turning the Centre’s proposal to import milk into a poll issue.
- As the Free Trade Agreement may be signed next month the center is ready to open the Indian market to imported milk.
- According to sources, the import duty on milk will be reduced from Australia, New Zealand, and other countries.
Also Read: DK Shivakumar to Visit Bengaluru Today
- After this, the milk will be available at a much cheaper rate compared to local products.
- Former agricultural minister Krishna Byre Gowda said, “We’re going to make it an issue in the byelections and expose BJP’s anti-farmer policies.”
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know