Chairman of TMC run Raghunathpur Municipality Resigns
By Times Of India 26-Oct-2019
- The councilor of TMC run Raghunathpur Municipality in Purulia issued a no-confidence notice to its chairman.
- After which the chairman of the Municipality Bhabesh Chatterjee resigned from his post.
- 7 of the 13 members board of councilors including the deputy chairman wrote to the sub-divisional officer hinting him that they had decided to bring a no-confidence motion.
Also Read: The Chief Patron and TMC leader Resigns Over Inviting the Governor to the Event
- In the letter, the disappointed TMC councilors complained the chairman had misbehaved with residents who came to meet him.
- The councilors, led by deputy chairman Tarani Bauri, sent a copy of the notice to district Trinamool president Santiram Mahato.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know