No reason of blamming DCC for Konni bypoll defeat: DCC president
By Mathrubhumi 26-Oct-2019
- District Congress committee president Babu George clearly dismissed the allegations regarding Konni bypoll.
- To be informed, MP Adoor Prakash has blamed the District Congress committee for the bypoll defeat.
- In return, George had said that he doesn’t think that there would be any reason for which DCC should be blamed.
- The DCC president further added that the charge for Konni bypoll was not given to the committee.
- “The debacle should be subjected to study. The district leadership can suggest candidate. I made such an opinion only. The decision was taken by the KPCC. I will say whatever I have to say at the concerned meetings,” Babu George clarified."
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know