No Scam in the State: deputy CM C N Ashwath Narayan
By Times Of India 25-Oct-2019
- Karnataka deputy chief minister C N Ashwath Narayan said there is no medical seat blocking scam in the state.
- The I-T had conducted raids on Parameshwar’s premises in connection with disproportionate assets.
- In all private medical colleges, there are government quota seats which when not filled is distributed among those colleges.
Also Read: Congress and JD(S) to Fight Alone in the By-Polls
- Now the allegation is that such seats are misused by educational institutions.
- However, there is no clarity regarding the educational institutions of Parameshara.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know