DK Shivakumar Meets Sonia Gandhi Thanks Her For Her Support
By Times Of India 25-Oct-2019
- A day after getting released from the jail DK Shivakumar spent his day meeting his senior party leaders and lawyers in Delhi.
- DK Shivakumar along with his brother and Congress MP DK Suresh met Congress interim president Sonia Gandhi at her residence.
- After meeting Sonia Gandhi Shivakumar said, “I am here to thank all those who helped and stood by me during the crisis.
Also Read: Former PM HD Deve Gowda Joins Protest Against Inspector Bapugouda
- Before the meeting, DK Shivakumar informed that he will travel to Bengaluru and meet the local leaders to thank them for their support.
- Let us tell you, the Delhi High Court granted bail to Shivakumar in an alleged case of money laundering filed by the ED.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know