Former PM HD Deve Gowda Joins Protest Against Inspector Bapugouda
By Times Of India 24-Oct-2019
- JD(S) chief HD Deve Gowda joined a protest against police inspector Bapugouda for allegedly using force against JD(S) workers during an earlier protest.
- He sat down in protest with Sharanagouda Kandkur, former minister Bandeppa Kashempur, and a JD(S) worker.
- He also refused to use an umbrella and preferred hot weather and the heat.
Also Read: Who Will Give Us a House: Flood Affected Women Asks Former CM Siddaramaiah
- Police had imposed section 144 which meant no more than four people could gather at a time.
- Earlier, the police allegedly misbehaved with Sharanagouda and booked a case against him for protesting against the government’s delay in providing flood relief.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know