Mamata Government Does Not Want to Provide Security to Jagdeep Dhankhar: BJP
By Navbharat Times 24-Oct-2019
- On Wednesday, Bengal BJP leadership targeted the ruling TMC over objections to the security of Governor Jagdeep Dhankar to the CRPF.
- He alleged that the state government was not keen on providing them adequate police protection.
- The Home Ministry issued an order last week instructing the CRPF to take over the security of Dhankhar which would be valid in all parts of the country.
Also Read: Mamata Banerjee Sets Three Months Deadline For GTA
- WB BJP President Dilip Ghosh said how Dhankar and Babul Supriyo were abused at Jadavpur University shows that the situation in the state has deteriorated.
- In the Governor's office, a letter has been sent to the state government asking for the protection of the governor from Z to Z plus category.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know