Mamata Banerjee Sets Three Months Deadline For GTA
By Telegraph India 24-Oct-2019
- A 3-month deadline for the Gorkhaland Territorial Administration (GTA) and 4 hill municipalities projects have been set up by the Mamata govt.
- The CM emphasized the need to develop more tourist spots and advised shopkeepers and traders to accept dollars from foreigners.
- Mamata Banerjee said, “I have been hearing this for the past five years. You have to complete it within three months.”
Also Read: Congress Leader Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury Gets Trolled Over a Tweet
- She ordered the hill municipalities to repair the roads, sewerage and garbage collection within three months.
- CM Banerjee also wants Lava and Lolegaon in the Kalimpong district to be further developed.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know