Haryana Assembly election results: Khattar, Hooda ahead in early trends
- Haryana Assembly election results to be announced today.
- Counting of votes was started at 8 a.m. on Thursday; with BJP seeking a lead.
- Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar and Bhupinder Singh Hooda of the Congress are initially leading from their respective constituencies.
- Khattar, a first-time MLA, is seeking re-election from Karnal, while Hooda is seeking re-election from Garhi Sampla-Kiloi in Rohtak district.
- Voting was held on 21st October with a turnout of 68 per cent.
यह भी पढ़े: सुभाष चोपड़ा बने दिल्ली कांग्रेस के अध्यक्ष