Telangana: HC shown green signal to municipal elections
By The New Indian Express 23-Oct-2019
- After the HC has shown a green signal to municipal polls, all parties engaged themselves for the elections.
- Earlier, the HC has dismissed a no. of petition regarding the reservation and reorganisation of wards in municipal elections.
- So, now the reservation will be finalised by the state government.
- State Election Commissioner V Nagi Reddy in his statement given to the Indian Express said that the poll process will be conducted after the reservation process is completed.
- Out of 128 municipalities, 121 municipalities will go under the election process.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know