Telangana govt. to examine 21 demands of TSRTC workers
By Telangana Today 23-Oct-2019
- The Telangana govt. has decided to pay attention to the demands of the TSRTC workers.
- A decision to this effect was taken at a high-level meeting convened by the CM KCR at Pragathi Bhavan.
- Earlier, TSRTC union leaders declared that they would hold talks with Govt. only if their demand for merger of services was considered.
- But during the arguments in the High Court, they maintained that they would not insist on this demand.
- “The court has directed the government to examine 21 issues in the demands listed out. We should do accordingly,” the CM.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know