Telangana on the merge of constitutional crises: Congress
Times of India
Also read: KCR eyeing the TSRTC asset: BJP leader
- Congress alleged the state was heading towards a constitutional crisis.
- It was because of the CM who is not trying to hold talk with striking RTC unions.
- Congress demanded the immediate intervention of the Central to resolve RTC strike.
- Former minister Shabbir Ali said: “KCR has been trying to supersede legislature, executive and judiciary and trying to impose dictatorship.”
- Also, TPCC president Ponnam Prabhakar said, “Despite the governor submitted a report to the Centre, no action has been taken against the KCR govt.”