Telangana on the merge of constitutional crises: Congress
By Times Of India 22-Oct-2019
- Congress alleged the state was heading towards a constitutional crisis.
- It was because of the CM who is not trying to hold talk with striking RTC unions.
- Congress demanded the immediate intervention of the Central to resolve RTC strike.
- Former minister Shabbir Ali said: “KCR has been trying to supersede legislature, executive and judiciary and trying to impose dictatorship.”
- Also, TPCC president Ponnam Prabhakar said, “Despite the governor submitted a report to the Centre, no action has been taken against the KCR govt.”
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know