Central team to inspect site for IIT at Guleli
By Navhind 22-Oct-2019
- CM Pramod Sawant held a detailed discussion with the Union Human Resource Development Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ on the proposed site in Guleli village of Sattari taluka for setting up of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT).
- Sawant said that the Union HRD Minister has promised that the central government will soon send an expert team to inspect the proposed Guleli site for setting up of IIT project in Goa.
- Discussions were also held on creating infrastructure including widened roads to the proposed site in Sattari taluka.
- Secretary education Nila Mohanan, director of technical education Vivek Kamat and other officials were also present for the meeting held at the Chief Minister’s official residence.
- Opposition from some villagers to the site proposed at Cotarli in Sanguem taluka, the government had decided to shift the project to Sattari taluka.
Also Read: Goa stray cattle turning non-vegetarian: BJP Minister
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know