Karnataka Govt Planning a New Labor Laws
By Times Of India 22-Oct-2019
- The Karnataka government is planning new labor laws for what it called a “new class” of employees.
- This law is for those who work for app-based taxi aggregators and food delivery services.
- S Suresh Kumar said he has directed deputy labor commissioner Balakrishna to hold discussions with all stakeholders.
Also Read: Former PM HD Deve Gowda Reach Out to Dissatisfied Legislators
- The minister said labor department officials held an hour-long discussion with representatives from both sides of the aisle managements and labor activists.
- Activists at the meeting complained that app-based cab aggregators and food delivery companies have “lopsided” models that favor the management.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know