KCR eyeing the TSRTC asset: BJP leader
Also read: TSRTC to manage a full fleet in few days
- Telangana BJP general secretary Krishna Sagar Rao accused CM K Chandrashekar Rao of eyeing the assets of TSRTC.
- The BJP leader also slammed KCR for turning a blind eye towards the ongoing protests in the state.
- "Due to the lack of funds, KCR is looking to liquidate the assets of govt. Corporation and he is eyeing the assets of RTC corporations," Rao said.
- Krishna Sagar Rao also said that KCR is being irresponsible by keeping quiet on the matter.
- "In the last 16 days, the entire state is falling apart because of the TSRTC strike but the Congress is nowhere to be seen," he said.