KCR eyeing the TSRTC asset: BJP leader
By Deccan Chronicle 22-Oct-2019
- Telangana BJP general secretary Krishna Sagar Rao accused CM K Chandrashekar Rao of eyeing the assets of TSRTC.
- The BJP leader also slammed KCR for turning a blind eye towards the ongoing protests in the state.
- "Due to the lack of funds, KCR is looking to liquidate the assets of govt. Corporation and he is eyeing the assets of RTC corporations," Rao said.
- Krishna Sagar Rao also said that KCR is being irresponsible by keeping quiet on the matter.
- "In the last 16 days, the entire state is falling apart because of the TSRTC strike but the Congress is nowhere to be seen," he said.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know