There is Censorship in Bengal: Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar
By Navbharat Times 22-Oct-2019
- After the government officials refused to attend the meeting WB Governor Jagdeep Dhankar said that there is some kind of censorship in WB.
- Given the administrative visit of the CM, the officials did not attend the meeting with the governor.
- Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar described this behavior of officials as "unconstitutional."
Also Read: No One Can Do Anything About it: Mamata Banerjee on NRC
- The Governor's office received letters stating that the officials would not be able to attend the meetings due to the CM's busy tour of North. Bengal.
- Let us tell you that last week Governor wanted to meet the District Magistrate of North and South 24 Parganas Districts.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know