No One Can Do Anything About it: Mamata Banerjee on NRC
By Telegraph India 22-Oct-2019
- Mamata Banerjee promised continued development with a renewed pledge to oppose an NRC exercise in Bengal.
- She said this during her first north Bengal trip since the Lok Sabha polls in which TMC lost seven of the eight seats in the region.
- Mamata Banerjee said that she had detected the possibility of recovering lost ground since the Bengal BJP's high pitched campaign demanding an NRC in Bengal.
Also Read: Congress Sanmoy Bandyopadhyay Blames Mamata Banerjee for Custodial Torture
- CM also said, "get your names in the electoral rolls as this is your democratic right and no one can do anything about it."
- Sources in TMC said the ruling party had decided to regroup in north Bengal over the NRC fears, blamed for at least nine deaths in the region.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know