State Government plans to redesign, landscape roads of Delhi
By The Times Of India 22-Oct-2019
- The Delhi government will redesign and landscape all roads in the city managed by the Public Works Department, stated chief minister Arvind Kejriwal.
- The government has selected nine roads in the first phase, added CM.
- He said all roads managed by the PWD will be redesigned in accordance with international standards.
- This will include landscaping and space for non-motorised vehicles and differently-abled persons.
- The cost of the project, which will increase road efficiency, will be around Rs 400 crore.
Also Read: Delhi to Vote on Issues of Schools, Hospitals; Good Sign for Democracy, Says Arvind Kejriwal
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know