Delhi to Vote on Issues of Schools, Hospitals; Good Sign for Democracy, Says Arvind Kejriwal
By News18 20-Oct-2019
- Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday said the Delhi elections will take place on issues related to schools, hospitals, and electricity which is a good sign for Indian democracy.
- In a tweet, Kejriwal said there is a huge pro-incumbency in favour of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP).
- "Delhi elections will take place on the issues of schools, hospitals, electricity, water, dengue, pollution, CCTV etc.
- Good signs for Indian democracy. Huge pro-incumbency in AAP's favor," Kejriwal said in a tweet.
- Assembly elections in Delhi are slated for early next year.
Also Read: CPCB recommended private and government offices in Delhi and NCR to allow employees to work from home
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know