Delhi to Vote on Issues of Schools, Hospitals; Good Sign for Democracy, Says Arvind Kejriwal
By News18 20-Oct-2019
- Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday said the Delhi elections will take place on issues related to schools, hospitals, and electricity which is a good sign for Indian democracy.
- In a tweet, Kejriwal said there is a huge pro-incumbency in favour of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP).
- "Delhi elections will take place on the issues of schools, hospitals, electricity, water, dengue, pollution, CCTV etc.
- Good signs for Indian democracy. Huge pro-incumbency in AAP's favor," Kejriwal said in a tweet.
- Assembly elections in Delhi are slated for early next year.
Also Read: CPCB recommended private and government offices in Delhi and NCR to allow employees to work from home
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know