Congress Sanmoy Bandyopadhyay Blames Mamata Banerjee for Custodial Torture
By News18 21-Oct-2019
- Congress spokesman Sanmoy Bandopadhyay alleged that he was subjected to "inhuman torture" and was not allowed to drink water for 14 hours in jail.
- He claimed that everything was done on the instruction of "pishi" (aunt) and "bhaipo" (nephew) as he had been speaking out against the rule of the "jungle" they have established.
- Let us tell you that Bandopadhyay was targetting Mamata Banerjee and her nephew Abhishek Banerjee without naming them.
Also Read: TMC Worker Beaten Up for Chanting Jai Shri Ram
- Earlier, Bandopadhyay was arrested by police personnel on various charges, including forgery, defamation, and intent to provoke breach of the peace.
- The journalist-turned-politician had been posting daily videos on his YouTube Channel criticizing the TMC govt since June.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know