TMC Worker Beaten Up for Chanting Jai Shri Ram
By Navbharat Times 21-Oct-2019
- A Trinamool Congress worker in North 24 Parganas district of West Bengal beat up a fellow of his own.
- The injured worker alleged that he was beaten up for raising the slogan of Jai Sri Ram.
- In Basirhat, a young man who was beaten up by his own party worker has been identified as Ranjit Mandal.
Also Read: We Should Learn Decent Ways to Disagree: WB Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar
- According to the police complaint, Mandal said that he was discussing with fellow party workers.
- At the same time, he shouted the slogan of Jai Shri Ram, after which the accused Tarak abused and beat him.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know