We Should Learn Decent Ways to Disagree: WB Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar
By Navbharat Times 21-Oct-2019
- WB Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar said that freedom of expression is a golden gift of the constitution and any intolerance can destroy the democracy of the country.
- Dhankhar's remarks came after the arrest of West Bengal Congress spokesperson Sanmay Bandopadhyay.
- The action was taken against Bandopadhyay after he allegedly criticized the TMC government and CM Banerjee on social media.
Also Read: Abhijeet Banerjee is a 'Big Personality': WB BJP President Dilip Ghosh
- The governor has been in dispute with the TMC government since he 'rescued' Union Minister Babul Supriyo from the student's assault Jadavpur University.
- The Governor said that let us learn civilized ways of disagreeing with each other. Intolerance by organized machinery is very worrying.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know