Manmohan Singh won’t attend formal inauguration of Kartarpur Corridor as a special guest
- Former prime minister Manmohan Singh would not attend the inauguration ceremony of the Kartarpur Corridor in Pakistan.
- But would go there as a common pilgrim, as he has accepted his invitation to attend the scheduled opening.
- Pakistan Foreign Minister Qureshi said that in his home town Multan on Saturday that Singh has accepted his invitation and would attend the scheduled opening on November 9 as a common man.
Also Read: More Muslims got govt scholarships under Modi govt than during Congress-led UPA-2
- Singh would be a part of Sikh Jatha delegation led by Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh.
- Prime Minister Imran Khan would inaugurate Pakistan’s part of the corridor.