27 Legislators of JD(S) Issues Notice to Party
By Times Of India 21-Oct-2019
- As many as 27 JD(S) legislators, including 11 council members, have put the party on notice, unmasking their deep differences with the first family.
- According to sources, the strained ties between the legislators and the party's top leaders seem to be beyond repair.
- After unhappy legislators met a week ago, Deve Gowda reportedly tried to broker peace but none expressed a desire to show up at that meeting.
Also Read: Yediyurappa Asks Siddaramaiah to Move Out of Cauvery Bungalow
- Sources said the disappointed legislators are likely to hold a meeting in Mangaluru in the first week of November to discuss the next step.
- The party put up a brave front and said it will take steps to contain the rebellion.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know