27 Legislators of JD(S) Issues Notice to Party
The Times Of India
- As many as 27 JD(S) legislators, including 11 council members, have put the party on notice, unmasking their deep differences with the first family.
- According to sources, the strained ties between the legislators and the party's top leaders seem to be beyond repair.
- After unhappy legislators met a week ago, Deve Gowda reportedly tried to broker peace but none expressed a desire to show up at that meeting.
Also Read: Yediyurappa Asks Siddaramaiah to Move Out of Cauvery Bungalow
- Sources said the disappointed legislators are likely to hold a meeting in Mangaluru in the first week of November to discuss the next step.
- The party put up a brave front and said it will take steps to contain the rebellion.