Yediyurappa Asks Siddaramaiah to Move Out of Cauvery Bungalow
By Times Of India 21-Oct-2019
- Congress Legislature Party leader Siddaramaiah has been asked to move out of Cauvery, the official bungalow reserved for chief ministers.
- The current CM BS Yediyurappa himself made the demand as he wants to move into Cauvery.
- DPAR said Siddaramaiah, as leader of the opposition, has been offered a straight swap, he can move into Yediyurappa's previously allotted bungalow at No 2, RCR.
Also Read: "Scaring People With Income Tax, CBI": Siddaramaiah Hits Out At BJP
- Yediyurappa said he is struggling to manage the number of people who turn up to meet him at both Krishna and Davalagiri, his private residence in Dollars Colony.
- It is said the CM no longer finds the "old charm" in his lucky bungalow at No 2, Race Course Road.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know