Yediyurappa Asks Siddaramaiah to Move Out of Cauvery Bungalow
By Times Of India 21-Oct-2019
- Congress Legislature Party leader Siddaramaiah has been asked to move out of Cauvery, the official bungalow reserved for chief ministers.
- The current CM BS Yediyurappa himself made the demand as he wants to move into Cauvery.
- DPAR said Siddaramaiah, as leader of the opposition, has been offered a straight swap, he can move into Yediyurappa's previously allotted bungalow at No 2, RCR.
Also Read: "Scaring People With Income Tax, CBI": Siddaramaiah Hits Out At BJP
- Yediyurappa said he is struggling to manage the number of people who turn up to meet him at both Krishna and Davalagiri, his private residence in Dollars Colony.
- It is said the CM no longer finds the "old charm" in his lucky bungalow at No 2, Race Course Road.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know