"Scaring People With Income Tax, CBI": Siddaramaiah Hits Out At BJP
By Ndtv 20-Oct-2019
- Siddaramaiah on Saturday accused Chief Minister Yediyurappa of indulging in vendetta politics and said that the central agencies were being misused to target opposition leaders.
- "BS Yediyurappa, right after taking oath as the Chief Minister, had said that he will not indulge in vendetta politics, but he has been doing it very much from the beginning," Siddaramaiah said.
- During his first visit to the city after being appointed as the Leader of Opposition (LoP) in Karnataka Legislative Assembly, he also attacked the Centre by accusing it of misusing agencies.
- The Congress leader alleged that the ruling government is misusing central agencies to attack Opposition leaders.
- BJP starts its talks with IT and IT raids. They make people afraid of the Income Tax, Enforcement Directorate and Central Bureau of Investigation.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know