Kodiyeri Balakrishnan : UDF is trying not to take up political issues
By Mathrabhumi 19-Oct-2019
- CPM state secretary Kodiyeri Balakrishnan claimed that UDF is trying not to take up political issues.
- “UDF is trying to stir up religious sentiments in three of the five bypoll constituencies,” Balakrishnan said.
- He believed that they are trying to exploit caste sentiments in the remaining two constituencies.
- Kodiyeri said that nobody is trying to provoke NSS and that they have the liberty to take decisions on their own.
- Kodiyeri expressed confidence regarding the bypolls and said that changes in favour of CPM were visible in all five constituencies.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know