16,000 constables to be recruited in Karnataka police in two years: Basavaraj Bommai
By Times Of India 19-Oct-2019
- BJP leader Basavaraj Bommai announced that 16,000 constables and over 1,000 sub-inspectors would be added to the state’s police force in the next two years.
- Bommai said that the recruitment of constables and sub-inspectors would be carried out in phases.
- He also said that facilities would be provided to train the freshly recruited cops to combat what he dubbed a ‘disease’.
Also Read: Yediyurappa an "unwanted child" of PM Modi and BJP president Amit Shah: Siddaramaiah
- Bommai added, “We are working on software that will ease the detection of cybercrimes and are planning on setting up an FSL in all districts.”
- All cops would be provided basic training in forensics and cybercrime, the minister further added.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know