Yediyurappa an "unwanted child" of PM Modi and BJP president Amit Shah: Siddaramaiah
By Times Of India 19-Oct-2019
- Congress Siddaramaiah lashed out at CM BS Yediyurappa and the BJP for refusing to release funds for flood relief and development of the state.
- He said Yediyurappa should resign if he is unable to govern the state.
- He called Yediyurappa "an unwanted child" of PM Modi and BJP president Amit Shah.
Also Read: Opposition Needs a Fresh Face to Take on PM Modi: HD Deve Gowda
- Siddaramaiah also accused the chief minister of making transfers of government employees a business.
- He accused Kateel of being ignorant of the Indian economy and even the number of districts in Karnataka.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know