Charges against Himachal BJP leader Parmar dropped
By Times Of India 19-Oct-2019
- Charges against the senior BJP leader Vipin Parmar, for distributing money to voters have been dropped.
- While in another case, the government vehicle of chairman HPBoSE has been seized for violating model code of conduct.
- By-elections are underway in this constituency during which a video of health minister Vipin Parmar had gone viral this week.
- Later, a complaint was filed with the election officer regarding the on violation of code of conduct.
- "In lack of evidence the complaint has been dropped now,'' confirmed district election officer Rakesh Kumar Prajapati.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know