Kodiyeri Balakrishnan meets Orthodox leaders ahead of Konni By-Election
By Mathrubhumi 18-Oct-2019
- CPM state secretary Kodiyeri Balakrishnan met representatives of Orthodox church in an effort to make peace.
- Also, the orthodox church had expressed their dissatisfaction with the state govt. openly.
- The meeting took place in the context of the upcoming by- election in Konni.
- Kodiyeri visited the Mar Kuriakose ashram in Mylapra on Thursday evening.
- Kodiyeri said the government’s stance on the matter is to give the Orthodox church the needed justice.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know