Kodiyeri Balakrishnan meets Orthodox leaders ahead of Konni By-Election
By Mathrubhumi 18-Oct-2019
- CPM state secretary Kodiyeri Balakrishnan met representatives of Orthodox church in an effort to make peace.
- Also, the orthodox church had expressed their dissatisfaction with the state govt. openly.
- The meeting took place in the context of the upcoming by- election in Konni.
- Kodiyeri visited the Mar Kuriakose ashram in Mylapra on Thursday evening.
- Kodiyeri said the government’s stance on the matter is to give the Orthodox church the needed justice.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know