Kodiyeri Balakrishnan meets Orthodox leaders ahead of Konni By-Election
Also read: CPIM might file complaint againt Nair's caste politics
- CPM state secretary Kodiyeri Balakrishnan met representatives of Orthodox church in an effort to make peace.
- Also, the orthodox church had expressed their dissatisfaction with the state govt. openly.
- The meeting took place in the context of the upcoming by- election in Konni.
- Kodiyeri visited the Mar Kuriakose ashram in Mylapra on Thursday evening.
- Kodiyeri said the government’s stance on the matter is to give the Orthodox church the needed justice.