CPIM might file complaint againt Nair's caste politics
By Live Mint 18-Oct-2019
- The NSS, a 105-year old outfit of upper-caste Hindu Nairs in Kerala, is not officially aligned to any political party.
- But the way its general secretary Sukumaran Nair is courted makes him look no less than a politician.
- Nair’s attack against CM Pinarayi Vijayan is used by political parties to harvest votes ahead of a crucial bypoll in Kerala.
- By-election to Vattiyoorkavu assembly seat along with four other assembly seats, will be held on 23 October.
- CPI(M) secretary Kodiyeri Balakrishnan said that a complaint will be lodged against Nair, “for influencing votes based on caste".
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know