‘We don’t accept’: Muslim parties deny Ayodhya case settlement report
- Previously reports said that they have proposed a settlement to surrender its claim over the disputed site of the Ramjanmabhumi-Babri Masjid in Ayodhya before the mediation panel.
- But now the lawyer for the Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind and other Muslim parties denied reports.
- The Ayodhya mediation panel had submitted its final report to the five-judge bench of the SC outlining what had been described as a settlement agreement.
- The five-judge bench of the SC led by CJI Gogoi had ended the marathon hearing in the decades-old Ramjanmabhumi-Babri Masjid title dispute case.
- On Friday, lawyer Ejaz Maqbool issued a statement saying, they were “taken aback by the media reports attributed by Mr Shahid Rizvi”.
यह भी पढ़ें: सावरकर हमारे प्रेरणा स्रोत, गांधी 'वध' के केस में वे निर्दोष बाहर आए थे: गडकरी