Huzurnagar bypoll: Opposition trying to woo young voters
The Times Of India
Also read: Telangana BJP lashed over KCR on his migrant remark
- Congress, BJP and TDP are trying to woo the Huzurnagar’s 40,000-odd voters in the 18-35 age group.
- Opposition also highlights the TRS govt.’s failure to fill lakh’s vacancies and unemployment allowance.
- State Youth Congress president Anil Kumar Yadav said they have formed teams at mandal and village levels.
- “The failure of TRS govt. to provide govt. jobs has left Huzurnagar youth in disappointed,” Yadav said.
- Not to be left behind, K Rama Rao of BJP and Kiranmayi of TDP too are wooing the young voters.