Huzurnagar bypoll: Opposition trying to woo young voters
By Times Of India 18-Oct-2019
- Congress, BJP and TDP are trying to woo the Huzurnagar’s 40,000-odd voters in the 18-35 age group.
- Opposition also highlights the TRS govt.’s failure to fill lakh’s vacancies and unemployment allowance.
- State Youth Congress president Anil Kumar Yadav said they have formed teams at mandal and village levels.
- “The failure of TRS govt. to provide govt. jobs has left Huzurnagar youth in disappointed,” Yadav said.
- Not to be left behind, K Rama Rao of BJP and Kiranmayi of TDP too are wooing the young voters.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know