Telangana BJP lashed over KCR on his migrant remark
By The News Minute 18-Oct-2019
- The Telangana BJP has lashed out at CM KCR, for his recent statement on visiting the Gulf nations and requesting migrants from the state to return home.
- T R Sriniwas said that KCR should first settle the issues of the state, before thinking of issues outside the state.
- Sriniwas said, "There is no sign of the Telangana NRI policy ,which was promised in the first term."
- The minister questioned why there is no work done to boost the infrastructure in Hyderabad.
- The BJP also alleged that it was a 'diversionary tactic', to distract from the ongoing strike of RTC workers in the state.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know