UDF alleges altering in voters' list in Konni and Vattiyoorkavu
By Onmanorama 18-Oct-2019
- The UDF has come out with charges of widespread tampering of voters list in Vattiyoorkavu and Konni.
- Both the charges were raised separately by the former MLAs of the constituencies on Thursday.
- K Muraleedharan said that the party was able to identify over 15,000 double entries in the voters' list of Vattiyoorkavu.
- Adoor Prakash addressed media, said that 10,238 names were illegally included in the voters' list in Konni.
- “There were two IDs for the same person with the same address,” Muraleedharan said.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know