UDF alleges altering in voters' list in Konni and Vattiyoorkavu
Also read: Jaleel should have basic knowledge on Civil Service Examination: Chennithala
- The UDF has come out with charges of widespread tampering of voters list in Vattiyoorkavu and Konni.
- Both the charges were raised separately by the former MLAs of the constituencies on Thursday.
- K Muraleedharan said that the party was able to identify over 15,000 double entries in the voters' list of Vattiyoorkavu.
- Adoor Prakash addressed media, said that 10,238 names were illegally included in the voters' list in Konni.
- “There were two IDs for the same person with the same address,” Muraleedharan said.