BJP not diluting Article 371F: Rijiju assures people of Sikkim
By NeNow 18-Oct-2019
- Union minister of state for youth affairs & sports, Kiren Rijiju on Thursday urged the people not to get misguided on the rumors of BJP diluting Article 371F for Sikkim.
- He asserted that BJP would instead work to always protect and further strengthening the Article 371F.
- He mentioned that the Centre would work for Sikkim and its people in close coordination with the State Government.
- Rijiju was addressing the people at Vijay Sankalpa Sabha of BJP, an election campaigning meeting for Martam-Rumtek constituency, at Ranipool in East Sikkim.
- The meeting was also attended by the state chief minister P S Golay, ministers and senior leaders and workers of BJP and SKM party.
Also Read: SKM, BJP common candidate confident of winning Gangtok seat
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know