SKM, BJP common candidate confident of winning Gangtok seat
By TNT 17-Oct-2019
- Senior BJP leader and SKM, BJP combine candidate for Gangtok constituency, YT Lepcha has expressed confidence that people of the capital city of Gangtok would steer him to a historic win for the saffron party in the upcoming assembly by-polls.
- The by-polls for three assembly constituencies of Poklok Kamrang, Gangtok and Martam Rumtek is seen as the acid test for SKM BJP combine.
- The ruling Sikkim Krantikari Morcha(SKM) leaving two out of three seats for the BJP.
- National parties have fared poorly in regional parties dominated the political landscape of Sikkim with long governments of regional.
- BJP candidate from Gangtok, YT Lepcha has lashed out at opposition parties “for fanning unwarranted fear” among the public of dilution of Sikkim’s special clause in the constitution Article 371(f).
Also Read: Chamling demads President’s rule in bypoll-bound Sikkim
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know