No Evidence Needed to Prove Disputed Site as Birth Place of Ram: BJP Leader CT Ravi
By Navbharat Times 18-Oct-2019
- Senior BJP leader and Karnataka Tourism Minister CT Ravi said that no 'evidence' is needed to prove the disputed site in Ayodhya as 'Ram Janmabhoomi'.
- He expressed confidence that justice will come from the Supreme Court.
- Ravi said the whole country is waiting for the decision and believes that no proof is needed to prove that the disputed land is the birthplace of Lord Ram.
Also Read: Two More MPs from Karnataka Set to Join BJP
- Let us tell you that on Wednesday the Supreme Court completed the hearing on the disputed land.
- The SC is hearing the case against the verdict of the Allahabad HC in which the land was divided equally among Nirmohi Akhara, Sunni Waqf and Ram Lalla Virajman.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know