Two More MPs from Karnataka Set to Join BJP
By Times Of India 18-Oct-2019
- According to sources, two more MPs from Karnataka could also resign from Congress after MP KC Ramamurthy.
- Sources say senior BJP leaders are in talks with D Kupendra Reddy of the JD(S) and another prominent Congress MP.
- However, when contacted, Reddy insisted that he will not join the BJP.
Also Read: BJP to Decide on Candidates For Karnataka Bypolls After Verdict On Disqualified MLAs
- BJP MP from Telangana CM Ramesh admitted more leaders from Karnataka will quit and join the saffron party, but he refused to say just who would jump ship.
- With Ramamurthy’s resignation, the BJP needs only four more members in its fold to achieve the mark.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know