BJP to Decide on Candidates For Karnataka Bypolls After Verdict On Disqualified MLAs
By NDTV 17-Oct-2019
- CM Yediyurappa said that the BJP will select its candidates for the bypolls after the SC decides on the status of disqualified Congress-JDS MLAs.
- He said, after the SC decision on disqualified MLAs they will begin the process for the selection of their candidates and will begin the campaign by month-end.
- Bypolls to 15 out of the 17 seats represented by disqualified MLAs has been scheduled for December 5.
Also Read: KC Venugopal Caught Speaking to Rowdy Sheeter Ishtiaq Ahmed
- The CM had recently appointed eight former BJP candidates from constituencies represented by the disqualified legislators as heads to various boards.
- The BJP needs to win at least 6 seats in the bypolls for 15 constituencies to remain in a majority in the assembly.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know