CM Jagan Mohan Reddy launches new scheme to revive ailing MSMEs in State
By New Indian Express 18-Oct-2019
- CM Jagan launched ‘Dr YSR Navodayam’, a scheme for giving a lifeline to thousands of ailing micro, small and MSMEs in the State.
- Under the scheme, Rs 3,500 crore will be provided to about 85,000 MSMEs.
- As many as 85,070 MSME units are eligible for the OTR of loans worth Rs 3,493 crore.
- “The scheme will benefit MSMEs in a big way, all the eligible units are covered for OTR of accounts up to March 31, 2020,’’ the minister said.
- He also took a dig at the previous TDP government for not making use of the OTR scheme despite the RBI circulating a note in January.
ALSO READ: AP Transport Department cracks down on ex-TDP MP’s travel company Diwakar Travels
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know