AP Transport Department cracks down on ex-TDP MP’s travel company Diwakar Travels
By News Minute 18-Oct-2019
- Andhra Pradesh Transport Department has cracked down on Diwakar Travels, owned by the family of TDP leader and ex-MP JC Diwakar Reddy.
- According to Joint Transport Commissioner, eight buses run by Diwakar Travels were seized in Anantapur district.
- The buses were found to be disregarding several regulations, said Prasada Rao.
- Buses were plying between Anantapur district in Andhra Pradesh and parts of Karnataka on fixed routes of 200-300 kilometres back and forth.
- In June 2017, the AP Transport and Labour Departments gave a clean chit to the travel company.
ALSO READ: BJP: Doors Permanently Shut For Alliance With Chandrababu Naidu's TDP
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know