Democracy in Danger under BJP Rule, Says Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot
By News18 18-Oct-2019
- Reiterating that democracy was in danger in the country under the BJP rule, Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot on Thursday said people should understand this & question the Centre what it was doing for them.
- The democracy today is under threat. We have no enmity with the RSS or the BJP but we have a fight of ideology, policies, and programmes, he said.
- He said that they have created an atmosphere in the name of nationalism and religion and doing politics for that.
- He said that it was the BJP's intention to ensure a one-party rule in the country.
- We want that the gap in society does not widen in the name of religion and members of all political parties, castes and communities maintain dialogue, he said.
Also Read: BJP government doesn’t believe in democracy: Gehlot
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know