BJP government doesn’t believe in democracy: Gehlot
- Ashok Gehlot said the current government does not believe in democracy and the Congress government was responsible for keeping democracy alive in the country.
- “This is a fascist government that doesn’t believe in a democracy and they will do as they please,” Mr. Gehlot said.
- He questioned the timing of the notices issued by the Enforcement Directorate (ED) to several Nationalist Congress Party leaders.
- Mr. Gehlot said the Congress continues to be the biggest party in the country and it is important for the party to stick to its principles regardless of the result of the polls.
- Mr. Gehlot said the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh is not working in accordance with the Constitution. He said the RSS is the real power and the BJP is just a mask.
Also Read: Rajasthan Deputy CM Sachin Pilot Condemns Killing of Truck Driver From State