Mamata Govt Seeks 2 Acres of Land for Flyover
By Times Of India 18-Oct-2019
- The Kolkata govt has sought over 2 acres of land from Kolkata airport to build a flyover.
- This flyover will help decongest the nearby VIP Road stretch by allowing vehicles to bypass the intersection with Jessore Road.
- The request was made at the Airport Advisory Committee meeting chaired by MP Saugata Roy.
Also Read: BJP Will Win with 2/3rd Majority: Amit Shah Upcoming Assembly Elections
- Responding to the request, airport officials pointed out that land was already a constraint.
- The public works department said it would evaluate alternatives but sources said there weren’t many options.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know