BJP Will Win with 2/3rd Majority: Amit Shah Upcoming Assembly Elections
By News18 17-Oct-2019
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah predicted that BJP is going to form the government in West Bengal with a two-thirds majority in the upcoming 2021 assembly elections.
- He talked about NRC and said it will be implemented throughout the nation before 2024.
- He also said a legal process will be followed. A UN convention is set up, rules are there and it will be followed.
Also Read: Will protect Jadavpur University Reputation, Governor Promises Alumni
- The home minister also asserted that will be one of the major issues in the state assembly polls.
- Recently Shah took on the WB chief minister for backtracking on her demands against illegal infiltration raised in Parliament in 2005.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know