Industries will get nod in 30 days: CM
By Navhind 18-Oct-2019
- Chief Minister Pramod Sawant Thursday said that the business and trade proposals of foreign investors, who wish to invest in Goa would be cleared in only 30 days.
- Sawant said the state government is putting in place a single-window system for clearances of business proposals through the Goa Investment Promotion and Facilitation Board.
- “The key objective behind holding the Vibrant Goa global summit is to boost business and investments in the state of Goa,” he said
- He said that the Vibrant Goa movement is in sync with Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s New India movement, which includes components like ‘Make in India’ and ‘Skill India’ programs among others.
- He said that the state government is in the process of drafting export policy and also planning to set up an international skilling centre in the state soon.
Also Read: Govt makes badge, 15-yr domicile, police clearance mandatory for taxi operators
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know