Govt makes badge, 15-yr domicile, police clearance mandatory for taxi operators
By Navhind 17-Oct-2019
- The directorate of transport has made mandatory having taxi badges, 15 years domicile and police clearance for all the taxi operators in the state.
- Mauvin Godinho said that “by making the taxi badge, 15 years domicile and police clearance norm mandatory, a step in the right direction has been taken to protect Goa and Goenkarpon.
- He said that the state government superseded/withdrew the earlier circular/ judgment of the Supreme Court.
- The consequence of issuing a new circular will be that Goans will remain in the taxi business, he said.
- All taxi operators compulsorily need to apply for a badge, 15-year domicile and also for the police clearance wherein the transport authorities will give sufficient time to get the formalities done,” he maintained.
Also Read: With proposals pending for a year, Goa’s ease of doing business only on paper
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know