13 Expelled MLA's Will Not be Taken Back: Siddaramaiah
By Times Of India 17-Oct-2019
- Congress leader Siddaramaiah ruled out absorbing any of the 13 disqualified MLAs into the party fold.
- This statement came following rumors that some disqualified MLAs including N Munirathna and ST Somashekhar were keen on returning to the party.
- Siddaramaiah said, “Congress has already taken a decision in this regard and we will stand by it, they will not be taken back.”
Also Read: Rajya Sabha MP KC Ramamurthy Quits Congress, Set to join BJP
- Let us tell you that Congress had expelled all 13 disqualified MLA's after efforts to get them to withdraw their resignations.
- The result of this was the collapse of the Congress-JD(S) coalition government.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know